• Federal Drug Crimes
• State Drug Crimes
• Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Substances
• Homicide / Murder / Attempted Murder
• Assault with Deadly Weapon
• Domestic Assault
• Weapons Crimes
• Felon in Possession of Firearm
• Gun Possession
• Criminal Sexual Conduct
• White Collar Crimes
• Racketeering (RICO)
• Bank Fraud
• Mortgage Fraud
• Identity Theft
• Computer Crimes
• Driving While Intoxicated / Driving Under the Influence
Kassius O. Benson is an experienced and highly trained criminal defense attorney. Mr. Benson is an excellent trial lawyer licensed to practice in the State of Minnesota; Washington, D.C.; multiple federal district courts throughout the country; the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Benson also teaches trial skills to both lawyers and law students at trial schools in Minnesota, Georgia and Alabama as well as the University of Minnesota Law School.
To learn more about the cases we handle, call the Law Offices of Kassius O. Benson, P.A. at (612) 333-2755 or fill out the “Contact Us” form. We are available 24 hours a day to discuss your case.
Se habla español.
The Law Offices of Kassius O. Benson, P.A., in Minneapolis, Minnesota, represents residents of the counties of Hennepin, Ramsey, Anoka, Dakota, Wright, Scott, Carver, Stearns, and Isanti facing drug possession charges. Attorney Benson also handles cases in the cities of Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Bloomington, St. Louis Park, Roseville, Brooklyn Center, St. Paul, Maple Grove, Minnetonka, Richfield, Edina, Hopkins, Golden Valley, Eden Prairie, St. Anthony, New Brighton, St. Cloud, Mankato, Winona, and Washington DC.
Law Offices of Kassius O. Benson, P.A.
212 - 3rd Avenue North, Suite 502
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: (612) 333-2755
Fax: (651) 234-0870
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2012 by Law Offices of Kassius O. Benson, P.A. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.Testimonials “I want to thank you and your firm for your hard work and support through such a difficult time. Your firm exceeded my expectations and my case was dismissed! Thank you.”
- Lindell J. “Mr. Benson saved my life. I was charged with a felony I didn’t commit so we went to trial and he won.”
- Jeffrey P. “Mr. Benson represented my daughter. He got my daughter into treatment and ensured that she could stay in school while her drug case was pending. Mr. Benson worked tirelessly to ensure my daughter would not have a felony conviction that would have prevented her from going to college.”
– Pamela W. (Mother of a Former Client)